Disneyworld Day 7- Animal Kingdom, Again

By Lionina - 4:11 PM

You can't go wrong visiting Animal Kingdom more than once, because the animal exhibits change and the trek or safari animals are at different stages of their routine during the day. I recommend speaking to the friendly guides stationed just about everywhere, because they have interesting stories and educational facts to share. 

 Here's one resident we missed the first time around.

Below are parody posters for It's Tough to Be a Bug, the #1 4D experience to be had at any of the parks.
 A Stinkbug Named Desire - Streetcar Named Desire

 Web Side Story - West Side Story

 Grass Menagerie - Glass Menagerie

 A Cockroach Line - A Chorus Line

 The Dung and I - The King and I. That right there - to the left - is the "King" himself.

 Pano of the Lake

 Yeah, I did it. My 2nd real roller-coaster ride above and beyond the level of Space Mountain. My reaction photo for Expedition Everest was an epic eyes closed grimace, and my legs were wobbly for 30 minutes after. My first ever "real" roller-coaster ride was the terrifyingly rickety creaker at the Santa Clara Boardwalk. The 3rd roller-coaster (1st upside down, which I totally did not see coming) would be the Hollywood Aerosmith Ride on which I lost my sandal at the first turn.

The streets in "Asia" are pumped full of an exotic floral scent.

Ribs, Curry Beef Corndog with salad, and Milktart at Harambe Market. That green stuff is Bibo, a kiwi-mango soft drink.

 My favorite monkey, the Golden Lion Tamarin

 Here is a bunch of rocks and one lioness foot.

The alpha of three bachelor gorillas in a reclining pose right before park closing time. He was waiting right next to the door where the keepers bring the gorillas in to have their dinner.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments