sew

Juki F600: Buttonholes

By Lionina - 12:56 AM


Buttonholer with sensor and extra plate used for light weight fabrics.


Buttonholer setup. According to the manual the button size range is 0.7-3.2 cm and no thicker than 4 mm.


In action and a variety of buttonhole styles. The two on the top left show the difference in narrow and wide selections for the opening width.


More buttonhole styles. I stopped cutting the threads and just moved on to the next. There are 16 total with three opening widths and one manual option. The width of the buttonhole legs and stitch lengths can also be adjusted for a more or less satiny finish. I drew a grid and the machine seemed to follow it pretty well without any help from me at all. I just disconnected the foot pedal, pressed the start button, and let her rip.


Here is the back of the sample with no snipping on my part. The fabric was an unknown content with a linen-like texture and basic Guterman poly thread. Sometimes the back and occasionally the front would have one little loop which stuck out and I'm not sure why that happens. I didn't try adjusting the tension or anything, because I wanted to see all the holes looked at auto settings.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments