sew

Juki Exceed HZL-F 600: Unboxed

By Lionina - 4:33 PM

I bought the Juki F600 and brought this bad-boy home today after much deliberation. As I unpacked it and started to sort through the goods, I noticed that Juki really put some thought into how parts of the machine fit together.



The accessories stow really neatly into a side compartment on the hard case and the foot pedal slides into its own niche. There's a hole on the right where the cables come out, so I can cover the machine without unplugging everything all the time (though the manual says you should...or get a good surge protector.)  I'm going to go through the nicely illustrated and large font size manual tonight. Tomorrow, I'll find out if I can't set it up wrong!



And then macaroni and cheese.  Again! Smoked pork chops, fresh broccoli and pearl onions.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments