Kpop Countdown 2012

By Lionina - 12:50 AM

As the landscape of Kpop over these past years has been notably crowded, I realized I should have been doing some documenting about which ones were coming up cream for me. So, with little ado, here are the picks for 2012, working backwords towards the first Korean song I ever heard with my friend Juna in her Acura Integra. And yes, these tracks are in order of affinity.

2012

U-Kiss "Stop Girl"


2ne1 "I Love You"


Teen Top "To You"


Yoseob "Caffeine"


Shinee "Sherlock"


G-Dragon "That XX"


B.A.P. "Stop It"


Infinite "The Chaser"


f(x) "Electric Shock"


Infinite "Be Mine"


2011
Beast "Fiction"
Miss A "Good Bye Baby"
Alex "Tomboi"
Kevin & Hoon "Take Me Away"
Sunny Hill "Midnight Circus"
2ne1 "I am the best"
Super Junior "Mr. Simple"
Dal Shabet "Pink Rocket"
Infinite "Be Mine"

2010
Infinite "She's Back" (Remix)
f(x) "Nu Abo"
F.T. Island "Love, Love, Love"
Girl's Generation "Hoot"
Shinee "Hello"
GD& TOP "Don't Go Home"
Infinite "Come Back Again"
Kara "Lupin"
GD&TOP "Knock Out"
2am "I Love You" (ft. Baek Chan and Joo Hee of 8eight)
B2ST - V.I.U.

2009
Super Junior "Sorry Sorry"
G-Dragon "Heartbreaker"
Beast - Bad Girl
2pm "Heartbeat"
G-Dragon "A Boy"
Clazziquai "Rapunzel"
Jo Kwon & Whale "Dunk Shoot"
G-Dragon "Breathe"
SS501 "Love Like This"
Big Bang - "Gara Gara Go"
Girl's Generation "Gee"
4min "Muzik"

2008
DBSK "Mirotic"
Alex "If It's You 그대라면"
Shinee "Noona Neomu Yeppeo (Replay)"
Wonder Girls "Nobody"
Shinee "Sanso Gateun Neo (Love Like Oxygen)"
2am "This Song"

2007
Super Junior "Don't Don"
Big Bang "Lies"

2006
DBSK "O"

2005
Tei "Love is One"
Super Junior "Twinz"

Vintage Kpop TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments