Oh Wondrous Life!

By Lionina - 7:27 PM

Catalog nudibranchs and lumpfish for fun. Dig for truffles. Read literature on a quiet beach. Swim with a whale shark. Swim with a mola-mola. Allergy shots and health insurance. Develop my stamina and strength with a comprehensive exercise regimen. Take pictures with my SLR. Eat homecooked meals while traveling. Dogsled. Grow my own herbs and zucchini. Dirtbike once a month during riding season. Cook and eat with other people who also like to cook and eat. Finish all my leftovers. Live in a house with hardwood floors and the sound of waves crashing in the distance. Dance while my friend spins tunes with moving bass on a pair of Technic turntables. Eat out every so often at a super gem hole in the wall with friends. Scuba in tropical water at least twice a year with a buddy I trust implicitly. Sew garments for my wardrobe and have enough money leftover to buy nice shoes. Dress up and try one very very fancy meal a year. Raucous potluck movie nights. Walk my dog two times a day. Do great dependable work at my job. Remember the personality of the people I love when presents and compliments are due. Speak my mind with as little offense as possible. Mentor someone as someone did for me. Be grateful for what I have. Live minimally. Learn all the time.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments